Fibromyalgia is a chronic, diffuse musculoskeletal pain syndrome that has no identified aetiology. It affects mostly adults and is characterized by chronic widespread pain, abnormal processing of and heightened sensitivity to pain, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, and emotional distress or depression.
FIBROMYALGIA AND HOW IT AFFECTS WOMEN
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes fatigue, widespread pain, and tenderness throughout the body. The condition affects both sexes, although women are far more likely to develop fibromyalgia. Between 80 and 90 percent of people who get a diagnosis are women, according to the National Institutes of Health.
Notably, fibromyalgia has a high incidence of psychiatric comorbidity, but no widely accepted aetiology In the United States, the prevalence of fibromyalgia has been estimated to range from 2% to 8% affecting 5- 10 million adults. It is most prevalent among middle-aged women encompassing 75% to 90% of those diagnosed.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA
1. You will experience pain in the muscles, abdomen, back, or neck.
2. Pain types can be chronic, diffuse, sharp, or severe pain circumstances that can occur at night.
3. Whole body, Fatigue, feeling tired, or malaise.
4. Muscular, muscle tenderness, delayed onset muscle soreness, or muscle spasms.
Anxiety, mood swings, or nervousness.
5. C cognitive, Forgetfulness or lack of concentration.
6. Hand, the sensation of coldness or tingling.
7. Sensory, pins and needles or sensitivity to pain.
8. Sleep, difficulty falling asleep disturbances.
9. Also common cold sensitivity, depression, flare, headache, irritability, joint stiffness, menstrual cramps, or tingling feet.
NATURAL HERBS FOR FIBROMYALGIA
There are herbs and natural supplements that people are using to cure fibromyalgia.
2. Black Cohosh
3. Cayenne pepper
5. Milk Thistle
6. Vitamins B
Finest herbal has the best herbal remedies for people all over the world who are affected by fibromyalgia and other sicknesses.
Don’t forget to consult your health care before you take any of this treatment .